COVID-19 Update as of April 19, 2020 at 11:59pm:
- Spencer County Positive Cases: 8
- Indiana Positive Cases: 12,097
- Indiana Deaths: 630
Clinically diagnosed cases are now included in numbers of COVID-19 on the map found on isdh.in.gov. These cases are diagnosed by a medical provider based on symptoms, not necessarily a positive test result.
Governor Holcomb’s “Stay at Home” Executive Order 20-22 has been extended until May 1, 2020. https://www.in.gov/gov/files/Executive%20Order%2020-22%20Extension%20of%20Stay%20at%20Home.pdf
Spencer County Commissioner’s Emergency Proclamation 2020-03 states:
- Court house will remain on limited public access until May 5th, 2020
- All offices are available by phone, mail, or by appointment
- Drop box is available for tax payments, court documents, payments, etc.