Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center in Jasper has adjusted visitor restrictions. The changes went into effect on Monday, June 8. Memorial will continue to monitor the prevalence of this virus and will update safety precautions.
The restrictions include:
• Entrances to our facilities remain limited.
• ONE visitor per patient per day (excludes patients in isolation, Skilled Caring Center, Inpatient Rehab Center, Behavioral Health Services, and Caring Hands Senior Services).
• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Visitors must stay in the patient room (going to the Tower Café for food is allowed).
• Visitors must go through the screening process, wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose, and check in at the nurses station.
• Visitors are also encouraged to clean their hands frequently while in the hospital.
Outpatient clinics, laboratory, radiology, oncology, etc.
• Patients should come to their appointments alone and wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
• Patients under the age of 18 are allowed one parent/legal guardian
• Patients needing physical or mental assistance.