Redemption Christian Church — with campuses in Jasper and Loogootee — will transition to in-person gatherings on June 14, with gathering times at 9 and 10:30 a.m. at the Jasper Campus — 1450 Energy Dr. — and 10 a.m. at the Loogootee Campus — 1 Loogootee Plaza.
A full F.A.Q. can be found at RedemptionIN.com/update. Below are some highlights:
• For at least June 14, Redemption is not requiring any reservations to attend a service at any campus. The need for reservations and possible service time changes will be made on a week-to-week basis as situations and conditions warrant.
• Face masks are encouraged for all individuals at all campuses.
• Both seating and times of communion will be adjusted to maintain safety of all present. This may require more time before entering worship centers in the buildings.
• Redemption’s children’s ministry and nurseries will remain closed as in-person gatherings resume. Redemption will continually evaluate conditions on an ongoing basis and resume as soon as possible. Overflow seating and family-friendly areas will be set aside for families, if desired, at both campuses.
• Older individuals and those most at risk should exercise their best judgement on returning to in-person gatherings. According to state guidelines, “Hoosiers 65 and older and those with known high-risk medical conditions should adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain cautious at work and in their communities.”
• Anyone who is sick or displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 are asked to remain at home.
• A live stream of Redemption’s worship services will begin at 9 a.m. EDT and be available on-demand thereafter for those who are not ready to resume in-person gatherings.
More details and announcements can be found via RedemptionIN.com as well as Redemption app, social media outlets, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For more information, visit http://www.RedemptionIN.com, get the Redemption App, or call 812-481-2410.