39.4 F
Ferdinand
Saturday, February 27, 2021

Holiday Village home fire

The home of Joyce Selvidge on Ashburn Rd, Santa Claus, burned to the ground late Tuesday night. Sources say Joyce’s dog alerted her to the fire, which started in the garage. Thankfully, both were able to make it out safely. No further details have been released. Photo by Hope Davis

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

2,182FansLike
0FollowersFollow
15FollowersFollow

Latest Articles