2021-2022 Kindergarten and Preschool Enrollment Round-up
North Spencer School Corporation has set the dates for Kindergarten Round-Up and Preschool and Daycare Enrollment in the elementary schools from February 16 until February 19. To be eligible to enter Kindergarten in the fall, a child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 1, 2021. Children must be three (3) years of age by August 1, 2021 to enroll in the Preschool and Daycare Program. Due to COVID-19 precautions, and to provide added flexibility, we will not be hosting an in-person event in the evenings for Round-Up.
You may visit or contact your child’s school the week of February 16-19. When visiting the school, you will need to wear a mask. You will only be allowed in the office area. If you cannot visit or contact the school during school hours, emailing the principal or leaving a phone message with the school is an option. Parents will need to bring, or send a copy, of their child’s birth certificate, shot record and social security number to the school. Our schools are open from 7:30-3:30 to drop off and fill out paperwork. You also have the option to scan and email to the school principal or mail to the school address.
Our enrollment paperwork can be done online.
- School Website Links below to access online enrollment paperwork.
- New parents will need to create a Harmony account at the school their child will attend in the fall. Parents with older students can add a new kindergartner or preschooler to their existing parent account.
You may call the school to talk about other options if these do not work.
- Chrisney Elementary – (812)937-2400 Option: 7
- David Turnham – (812)937-2400 Option: 6
- Lincoln Trail – (812)937-2400 Option: 5
- Nancy Hanks – (812)937-2400 Option: 4
If your child is currently enrolled in the North Spencer Preschool Program and your child will continue in the program during the 2020-2021 school year, it will not be necessary for you to contact the school this week. We will send information home asking if you plan to attend the following year in their weekly preschool communication folder.