COVID-19 Update as of April 28, 2020 at 11:59pm:
- Spencer County Positive Cases: 8 (5 lab confirmed; 3 Clinically Diagnosed)
- Indiana Positive Cases: 17,182
- Indiana Deaths: 964
Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) has 2 classifications of COVID-19 cases:
- Lab Confirmed– Diagnosed by Health Care Provider AND has a POSITIVE result to and ISDH approved COVID-19 test
- Clinically Diagnosed– Diagnosed by Health Care Provider, has symptoms of COVID-19 BUT was either not tested, had a negative test or had a positive test result on a coronavirus test that is currently not accepted by ISDH.
Isolation and Self-quarantine requirements are the same for both classifications.
- Home Quarantine for 14 days from onset of symptoms
- At least 72 hours fever-free
Governor Holcomb’s “Stay at Home” Executive Order 20-22 has been extended until May 1, 2020. Governor Holcomb will announce a decision on Friday, May 1 whether to extend the order.https://www.in.gov/gov/files/Executive%20Order%2020-22%20Extension%20of%20Stay%20at%20Home.pdf
Spencer County Commissioner’s Emergency Proclamation 2020-03 states:
- Court house will remain on limited public access until May 5th, 2020
- All offices are available by phone, mail, or by appointment
- Drop box is available for tax payments, court documents, payments, etc.
CDC Recommendations at cdc.gov
- Running Essential Errands recommendations attached