The Dubois County Health Department will be holding another special late-night clinic to help accommodate anyone wanting Covid-19 vaccine after our normal business hours. No vaccines other than Covid-19 will be available. The clinic will be held at the Dubois County Health Department from 3:30-6:30 pm on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
DATE: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
TIME: 3:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M. (NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED)
LOCATION: 1187 South Saint Charles Street, Jasper IN 47546. Please have ID, Insurance cards, and Covid-19 vaccination card available.
The drive-thru will be open for anyone 12 and older, Anyone under 12 years old must come inside when you arrive. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 812-481-7056.
Here is a quick summary of the recent changes regarding CDC’s recommendations for booster shots and additional doses.
- People 12 and older should receive a booster shot. People aged 12 to 17 must receive a Pfizer booster.
- People who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) should receive a booster shot at least 5 months after completing their primary vaccine series.
- Moderately or severely immunocompromised people age 5 or older who received an initial mRNA COVID-19 vaccine primary series should receive an additional primary dose of the same mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 28 days after the second dose.
- Moderately and severely immunocompromised people 12 or older who completed an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine primary series and received an additional mRNA vaccine dose should receive a single COVID-19 booster dose (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen) at least 5 months after completing their third mRNA vaccine dose. In such situations, people who are moderately and severely immunocompromised may receive a total of four COVID-19 vaccine doses.
- A person who received one primary dose of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine should not receive more than two COVID-19 vaccine doses.
A parent needs to be present for anyone 5–18-years old. If this is not an option, you MUST complete the CONSENT FOR COVID-19 VACCINATION FORM attached below. A copy of a parent’s ID and insurance card must be included.